Friday, June 24, 2011

Weeks of Stress

I do apologize for not updating my blog in such a long time. We have had one thing after the next come up. First, Baby Liam Alexander was born on May 25th--by all means we are completely blessed and ecstatic to have such a wonderful little addition to our family.
June 6th my mom #2, Randy's mom Kathy, graced us with her presence! It was an amazing visit that I hope we can repeat several times in the future. :)
June 12th, the three toddlers I watch for a dear friend returned. They were sorely missed and it is nice to have them back in my arms. Liam is adjusting well to not being held all day long and having lots of attention and lovings!
June 14th, my nana Von Fange was found on the bathroom floor of her apartment, unable to move.
June 16th, mom #2 headed back out to Indiana--sniff sniff. I really wish his side of the family lived closer.
June 17th, my Nana Von Fange suffered a massive stroke and was hospitalized.
June 18th, my husband decided to tear a bicep tendon, possible surgery and loss of 40% arm strength--sigh.
June 21st at 9:45 am Mountain Time, Nana Von Fange is dancing with Gramp Art Von Fange and Jesus in heaven. This is a bitter sweet time for our family. Nana was a strong figure in our family and will be sorely missed. However, it is what she has wanted for years....to finally meet Jesus and be back in Gramp Art's arms. The toughest part? Not being able to pick up the phone and hear her voice anymore.
June 24th, Randy will be getting an MRI to verify the severity of the tear in his arm. Praying that worker's comp will make sure he is back to 100% arm strength instead of trying to avoid surgery just to save a penny or two.
June 30th---family will start to fly in for Nana's memorial.
July 2nd--12-4ish--weep-fest and a celebration of life for Nana. Man I'm going to miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment