Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chicken & Basil Wrap

A new recipe :) Nom nom!
2 tortillas
2 tsp plain yogurt
handful of spinach
4 T feta cheese (or to preference)
2 sprigs fresh basil
1/4 red pepper (sliced thinly)
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 T olive oil
2 chicken tenderloins (or your preference of type)

Heat a pan to Medium. Toss in olive oil and chicken. Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and oregano. Cook until done. I tore my apart as it cooked so it would be easier to eat as a wrap.
As your chicken is cooking, spread out your 2 tortillas. Spread 1 ts of plain yogurt on each one. Spread out your spinach and red pepper. Sprinkle on your feta. Add the chicken when it is cooked until juices run clear. Garnish with fresh basil from your garden! ;)
--Feel free to experiment and add veggies. I would have added diced tomatoes, but sadly I was out. Maybe I'll start one on the side of the house...hmm..
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment