Friday, February 25, 2011

Awe Struck

I don't remember every taking note of my belly when I was pregnant with Tyler and Keira. I know that sounds horrible, but if you were around, I was extremely ill and never thought I should study my belly. The other night while getting ready for bed, I caught my reflection and just dropped everything! I can't believe how big my stomach is! It is magnificent! I ran to the top of the stairs to show off my pride and joy to my husband who was also stunned by the size my belly has gotten this time around. When I started the 'trek' back to the room, my son Tyler called me into his room for a hug and kiss. I walked in, he flipped over to look at me and was instantly stricken with awe! The look on his little face was priceless: jaw dropped open, eyes wide, and a gasp! He proceded to say, "MAMA! You're belly is huge!" All I could do was laugh. He then asked me if God was going to let his "baby" in his arm get as big as my baby in my belly. (He believes that he has a baby growing in his arm.) I let him down softly and informed him that his "baby" wouldn't get much bigger. The conversation continued for five more minutes with his little eyes as huge as saucers the entire time. I love my little man. :)
On another note, the girls that I watch crack me up on a regular basis. They are so good for my heart.
I was taking them to our weekly circle time at the local Chic-fil-a and asked them, "Can Ms C.j. take a nap and drive at the same time? I'm so tired!"
Paige was quick to say, "No, I think that's a bad idea. You're so silly Ms C.j."
To which I replied, "yeah you're probably right. It would be a bad choice. I could cause a wreck and hurt a bunch of people."
"Yeah! Let's do it!" replied Chloe.
Cue Ms. Cj's laughter. :D

Well those are the great memories of the week. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment