Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Family Member--Temp Named Rusty

My Dad found a steal of a deal on Craigslist while he was in Haiti. Yeah, I know...Colorado is quite a ways from Haiti, what can I say? He's an addict. :)

Anyways, it has always been Randy's dream to rebuild an old Ford Bronco. Unknown to Randy, Dad alerted me to a 1969 Ford Bronco with a 302 engine. I called the gentleman to see if it was still available--yes!--and scheduled a time to look at it.

By now, Randy was aware of my scheduled appointment . He also knew that it could be a potential purchase for himself or a flip for Dad. After looking it over and hearing its history--30 yrs owned by a mechanic and then this guy who never licensed it--we were in love. Of course we ended up buying it as a life long project for randy and I!

Welcome to the family Rusty!






No comments:

Post a Comment