Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What a Day!

Today has been a lazy sick day. Tyler is vommitting-sick, the W clan are recovering from a cold virus, Liam is mommy-crazed and fighting his naps and Zoe is full of life and wanting to play!
All of that and I must say, it hasn't been as horrible as I thought it would be. Although fighting colds the W kiddos circled around Liam singing and dancing. Liam loved the attention and happily joined the excitement--well, as much as a seven month old could.
Tyler is quite content in his room, yelling for me as needed. He's only missed the bowl once when on his way to the bathroom. Every once in a while I'll peep in and he is playing video games or sleeping soundly. Bless his heart.
Zoe has been an absolute angel: trying to play with the kids, letting me know when she has to potty, coming when called and curling up next to my feet where ever I may be. She has gone outside to potty three times now without a leash and only a single word needed from me--potty!
Keira will be picked up by mom in a few hours. Randy will be home in 4. So far my "sick and icky" day is completely tolerable and full of cuddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment