Saturday, March 9, 2013

Staying Fit

I must admit. I was a little concerned cancelling our gym membership, but after yesterday--WOW! I am convinced the reason carpenters and construction workers stay fit is because they rip carpets out everyday! I have not felt this sore since I completed the Insanity workout about 3 years ago. It's wonderful.
Today's schedule consists of staying warm and safe inside while letting my sore muscles recover. There is a blizzard warning for the Elbert area. It's a bitter-sweet feeling. The snow is one of the reasons we chose to live in the Elbert/Black Forest area, but a blizzard makes it a bit unsafe to drive in the area. So while we want to continue work, safety comes first. That redirects my energies toward painting the master bath at my parents' house and perhaps some wall repair in the basement. We may venture out to Walmart and Home Depot to get a few supplies for tomorrow's venture to the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment